This privacy statement was last updated on 01.11. 2020 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via
We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation.
That means, among other things, that:
• we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
• we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
• we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
• we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 We use your data for the following purpose:
Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
• Name, Address and City
• Email address
• Financial data
• Birth date
• Username, passwords and other account specific data
• Visitor behavior
• Social media accounts
• Telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is:
Performance of an agreement
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
We are committed to the security of personal data
The security measures we use consist of:
• Username and Password
• TLS / SSL
4. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website.
5. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
6. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
• Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle...
..(a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact details
´t Hoge 80, B-8500 Kortrijk, Belgium
Phone number: +32495770605